zo 12 dec|
Study Visit 21st Skills Education for Youth
Cities of learning are inviting people working in the youth field to join our study visit 21st Century Skills Education for youth.
Time & Location
12 dec 2021 08:00 CET – 16 dec 2021 19:00 CET
Daugirdiškės, Daugirdiškės 21343, Lithuania
About the Event
- Share needs, interest and realities of young people included in the city-level strategy for Cities of Learning focused on 21st century skills development
- Familiarise with the concept and good practices of 21st century skills development and inclusion through meetings and visits to partner organisations of Vilnius City of Learning
- Design and deliver learning pathways using playlists methodology and functionality available on the Cities of Learning platform
- Test technical developments of Mobile App for Cities of Learning and give feedback on how to better improve user experience
- Consult local learning providers on how to design learning pathways and promote them to young people in the city
- Participants and partners of this project will develop understanding of the needs, interests and realities of young people in participating cities of Europe.
- Partners having experience with Cities of Learning will share their know-how on 21st century skills development and inclusion and best practices of designing and delivering learning pathways.
- Staff members will learn how to design learning pathways using playlists methodology and will develop first prototypes of such educational opportunities.
- Participants will get familiar with the functionality of Cities of Learning platform and test and give feedback on using Mobile App for Cities of Learning.
- Partners will prepare to deliver intellectual output of learning pathways and work locally, consulting other learning providers and promoting these new opportunities to young people.
- From 12-16 December 2021
- Local preparatory and follow-up meetings
- Training centre “Daugirdiskes”, Lithuania
Participants will be staff, volunteers or members of partners of the partner organisations. Profile: youth worker, educator, social worker, youth centre manager, youth leader and volunteer, youth information worker directly involved in designing and delivering learning pathways for young people to develop 21st century skills in their cities.
The international activities will be carried out in English and will require a sufficient level of communication in English.How?
Registration for this study visit is possible via this form, latest 31st of October 2021.
Contact facilitators Study Visit via Martynas Stukas, email@example.com