ma 25 okt.|
Pathways to youth leadership
Youth co-design Cities of Learning are inviting future leaders to join our course Youth Pathways to Leadership Vol 2.
Time & Location
25 okt. 2021 19:00 – 31 okt. 2021 22:00
Daugirdiškės, Daugirdiškės 21343, Lithuania
About the Event
are inviting future leaders to join our course Youth Pathways to Leadership Vol 2.
Young people from Tilburg (Netherlands), Saxony Anhalt (Germany), Vilnius (Lithuania), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Cagliari Metropolitan (Italy), Novi Sad (Serbia), Lorca (Spain), and Tonsberg (Norway), can register for this course until 9 September 2021 at this registration form. (this training is full)
Selections will be done by local partners of the cities and regions involved at 10th of September 2021.
Why should you join?
- To acquire leadership habits of young people who can make impact
- To acquire skills needed for the future of learning, active citizenship and career development
- To help your peers get prepared for the future
- To get involved in leading the process of co-creating Cities of Learning
What should you expect?
- A week of exciting learning with young people from 8 European countries
- A combination of individual and group learning, activities with the local team, online interaction with young people from other countries
- Opportunities to try out and learn new digital tools for learning, communication and active participation
- A possibility to create new learning pathways in the frame of “Youth Co-design Cities of Learning” project
- From 25th until 31th of October 2021
- Zoom meetings/workshops before and after the residential training
- Local preparatory and follow-up meetings
Training centre “Daugirdiskes”, Lithuania
Young people 18 to 30 years old from participating Cities and Regions of learning
Contact facilitators Youth Pathways to Leadership training: Sandra Zoomers (email@example.com), Nerijus Kriaučiūnas (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jan Lai (email@example.com) or contact your local Cities of Learning team.
This training is co-funded by Erasmusplus