di 09 nov|
Digital technology for pathways to entrepreneurial skills
Partners from the project Digital Technology for pathways to entrepreneurial skills will meet in Otrabanda.
Time & Location
09 nov 2021 07:00 AST – 10 nov 2021 23:00 AST
Willemstad, Otrobanda, Willemstad, Curaçao
About the Event
Professionals from the adult education organisations from The Netherlands, Curacao and Romenia and expert organisations from Lithuania and Ireland will meet in the area Otrabanda in Curacao to:
- Review the developments and progress of intellectual outputs 1 and 3;
- Update on the project management tasks, risk reporting, timeline, dissemination report and confirm the administration reports of the past period;
- Prepare for the Study Visit in Breda;
- Present and discuss the draft idea of working on development of Endorsement schemes for entrepreneurial skills by Skills Connect as leading partner of this Output 2
- Creativitas: Presentation videos and visuals entrepreneurial skill pathways
This project is focused on competences, qualification and endorsement frameworks and partners will connect existing entrepreneurial adult education programmes for disadvantaged adults with fewer opportunities. They will use entrepreneurial frameworks to recognise, endorse, and acknowledge prior learning, on the job learning and learning in the educational programmes using Open Badges digital technology.
This project is based on supporting adults who often developed specific hard skills, have entrepreneurial knowledge, but lack the right entrepreneurial skills to make an effective business or find the right job around their competences and support themselves on personal and career level.